Enter your Email Address and ‘click’ Get My Kit
Learn What the Judge Is Looking For
Social Chat with the Hunter Judge
- Horse Show Warm Up – Top Correction for Your Horse Show Warm Up And How To Fix It
- Horse Training – 5 Factors of Jumping
- How to Fit a Noseband Correctly – 3 Tips for Fitting a Noseband
- Horse Training – How We Inadvertently Train Horses
- Horse Training Basic Riding School Movements to Include in Your Daily Horse Training
Hunter Judge Sign In
Monthly Archives: August 2011
While at a local hunter jumper show, you could pick out the people who did the horse show circuit for a living because they had a schedule and program worked out. By narrowing it down to three things, you could also make your warm up more efficient and effective.
A jump is considered to have been knocked down when the height of the jump is lowered by the horse or rider. Learn how a hunterjudge determines a score for a knock down. Continue reading
If you ride hunter jumpers and want to get noticed in the horse show ring, then pay attention to the horse grooming tips offered here. Learn how having a good turn out will get the judges attention and how you display your horse can make a difference to the horse show results.
When showing in the hunter jumper ring, the hunter judge will score you a major error if your horse refuses. There are many different types of errors that are considered disobediences and marked as major errors.